try this on your pentium pee cee

Subject: try this on your pentium pee cee
From: dcurtis@mipos2.intel.com (dcurtis@mipos2.intel.com)
Date: Thu Dec 1 15:55:45 1994
For those of you with access to Mosaic, you might check out
the "Pentium Papers" URL =
    http://www.mathworks.com/Pentium/README.html
A well edited collection of new posts, newspaper clippings,
etc.

73, Dave "Please, God, don't let it be me next" NG0X
Manager, Architecture Validation "a future microprocessor"
dcurtis@mipos2.intel.com