VP2Mxx during CQ WW CW

Subject: VP2Mxx during CQ WW CW
From: aa2du@netcom.com (aa2du@netcom.com)
Date: Wed Dec 7 10:37:30 1994
VP2MBE (or was it MDE) was on for the CW contest.

73, J.P.

>       Does anyone know of any VP2M stations that were in the
>       CQ WW CW  1994.
>
>       Joel WU1F

J.P. Kleinhaus, AA2DU
ARRL Hudson Division C.A.C. Representative
E-mail:  aa2du@netcom.com
             aa2du@aa2du.slip.netcom.com
             kleinhaj@iia.org
Compu$erve:  74660,2606

TVI???  What TVI???

From: dz@VOA.GOV (Dick Zwirko) (Dick Zwirko)
Subject: K1HTV ARRL 160M SCORE

                     ARRL 160 METER CONTEST -- 1994

Call: K1HTV               Country:  United States
Mode: CW                  Category: Single Operator, Low Power (NO PACKET)

               QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/QSO    SECTIONS  COUNTRIES
     Totals    873    1797     2.06         70         11    =  145,557

TX = TS850S/AT (100 Watts output)
RX = TS850S/AT with 500HZ (8.83MHz IF) & 250Hz (455KHz IF) filters

TX antenna = Gamma matched 78' grounded tower plus a 17' mast with a capacitive
             top hat made up of 15,10,6,2 & 0.7M yagis. Antenna is effectively
             an electrical 1/4 wavelength long vertical.  The radial system
             consists of 15 radials on or just below the surface. Most are
             1/8 wavelength long because of the small suburban (1/3 acre)
             property constraints.

RX antenna = Same as TX (no beverages)

The antenna has been in service a couple of seasons and plays very well
with my 100 watts. The highpoint in the contest was being able to complete
my 160 Meter W.A.S. and picking up country #113 by working KL7Y.

73, Rich - K1HTV
dz@voa3.VOA.gov