Guest op, will travel

Subject: Guest op, will travel
From: s.nace1@genie.geis.com (s.nace1@genie.geis.com)
Date: Wed Dec 7 04:54:00 1994
Dear Jeff: I am truly sorry I cannot offer any sugestions on where to
go with your suprise Delta ticket. If however, you should find any of
the following other items in your drawers and you cannot get rid of them,
let me know:
Dallas Cowboy Tickets
Texas Lottery Tickets (winners only)
Airline tickets (please no USAir)