contact solicitation ?

Subject: contact solicitation ?
From: K3NA@aol.com (K3NA@aol.com)
Date: Mon Dec 12 08:54:27 1994
   I found an interesting message in my mailbox this morning, which said in
part:

"Eric:  Very disappointed to see your ignorant admonishment.  The non-amateur
means criterion applies only "during the contest period."  You really oughta
double-check the rules before flaming out like that instead of shooting from
the hip . . . you might end up hitting your own foot!"

   So what can I say?  Opps, sorry, and my foot is bleeding.  Anyone have a
bandage?  I think my brains are leaking out...

-- Eric K3NA

k3na@aol.com