Top 10 things that happen when conditions suck

Subject: Top 10 things that happen when conditions suck
From: KA9FOX@aol.com (KA9FOX@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jan 4 18:10:36 1995
Ok, the reflector is a little slow, so I hope you all don't mind the
bandwidth... here's my little stab at some humor.

Top 10 things that happen when conditions suck

10) CT says you have more off-time than on-time.
9)  You can't hear WWV on any band to check the numbers.
8)  You're leafing through the "Fredericks of Hollywood" catalog, again.
7)  Even an Italian 300 watts can't make the trip on 10 meters.
6)  Big gun contesters on the east coast are sleeping in.
5)  Big gun contesters on the east coast are quitting.
4)  You're playing with packet cluster.
3)  As you leaf thru old QSTs and CQs, your eyes begin to tear
       as you scan the scores from a few years ago.
2)  You have this blank stare as you listen to the Caribbean guys
       running Europe on 10 meters.
1)  Your screen saver keeps kicking in.

David Letterman I ain't.

Happy New Year all!

Scott KA9FOX
ka9fox@aol.com

(Sorry, won't be on for NAQPs... thing with new YL is FB!!!!)