ADRS RTTY WPX SCORE

Subject: ADRS RTTY WPX SCORE
From: 66341302@people.or.jp (66341302@people.or.jp)
Date: Sat Feb 11 20:53:17 1995
                ADRS World Wide RTTY WPX Contest

      Call: JH7QXJ                         Country: JAPAN
      Category: Single Operator ALL BAND  High Power

        MHz      QSOs     POINTs     PREFIXs
        3.5        0          0        ---
          7       23         80        ---
         14       96        244        ---
         21       33         89        ---
         28        0          0        ---
       Totals    152        413         99    =>  40,887

    Equipment: TS940S + Amp 250W
               PK232+HM101
               Original RTTY contest software

  Conditions were very poor, I did not work European stations. I saw
a few European's around 1500Z on 20m, but they didn't print my signal.
  See you on BARTG next month, pse check 7025-7040KHz Japanese RTTY
frequency.

Kou, JH7QXJ  66341302@people.or.jp