AB6FO CW Sprint Score

Subject: AB6FO CW Sprint Score
From: KWIDELITZ@delphi.com (KWIDELITZ@delphi.com)
Date: Mon Feb 13 17:48:34 1995
     FEBRUARY CW SPRINT    AB6FO nr KEN CA

     band      QSOs     points

      80         74         74
      40        118        118
      20         88         88

     TOTAL      280        280   X   44 multipliers  =  12,320

     Team Name: SCCC#1

     By golly, I've got the hang of it. Now if I can just eliminate
     the multi minute holes in the log, I'll get to 300.

     If I can figure out how to snag those mults that must QSY...

     I didn't hear FL!, VA!! or ND. Couldn't grab SC, NE or MN. I
     did  find  KL7. Conditions seemed quite good on  all  bands
     from here.

     See ya from 6E2T next weekend, along with K6LL, N6AZE, N6KI,
     N6HC and KM6SN.

     73. Ken, AB6FO, KWIDELITZ@DELPHI.COM