ARRL DXCW

Subject: ARRL DXCW
From: NF8R@delphi.com (NF8R@delphi.com)
Date: Mon Feb 20 09:24:00 1995
Well I had a good time in ARRL DX CW.
671 qsos 235 mults 474k score single op UNassisted
Tim's NA software worked PERFECTLY (as in Sprint)
kudos to K3LR and company for that !
73
Dave NF8R

NF8R@DELPHI.COM

From: Derrick Belbas <dbelbas@csdxp01.City.Winnipeg.MB.CA> (Derrick Belbas)
Subject: SB200's do 160!

Regarding modification of the venerable Heathkit SB-200 driver, interested
parties can find relevant information in November, 1987 QST and the 1986
ARRL Handbook.  The two articles are not the same.

Thanks to N4ZR and K1KP for this information.  I believe this is K1KP's
second "good guy" star of the season.  Nice signal on the weekend up
here, Tony.

73..  Derrick  VE4VV

dbelbas@city.winnipeg.mb.ca
ve4vv@draco.bison.mb.ca