The ultimate chair

Subject: The ultimate chair
From: WX0B@aol.com (WX0B@aol.com)
Date: Tue Feb 21 11:06:46 1995
In the business section of the Dallas Morning News Saturday feb 18.  there is
a special report on the Aeron chair, by Herman Miller INC.  I dont want to go
into all the details but it comes in 3 sizes.  Has muli position everything,
 and adjustable lumbar.  Arms, recline, pitch, tilt, tension, etc.  It has no
foam or fabric..." it uses transparent Pellicle " technology, whatever the
hell that is.....
" this permits flow of air and confoms to individual worker's shape."

It has attracted aclaim in the Wall Street Journal, and Fortune magazine.

How much you ask....$765 to $1,190   depending on options.

So there you go Fred.....The best of the BEST.  Let me know how it works out
for you.

Cu in the tests.

Jay wx0banana