K2SG ARRL CW S/O L/P Score

Subject: K2SG ARRL CW S/O L/P Score
From: K2SG@aol.com (K2SG@aol.com)
Date: Tue Feb 21 23:15:51 1995

      K2SG S/O Low Power Unassisted  39 hours

      BAND     QSO     COUNTRIES

      160       15      13
       80       96      40
       40      458      67
       20      567      75
       15      429      68
       10       61      36
     --------------------------------------

     Totals   1626     299  =   1,458,522

     Great band conditions!  Murphy arrived on
     Friday evening which turned out to be a bad Keyboard.
     Lost about an hour just when I thought I was finally getting
     off to a good start.  Wish I was going to be here for SSB.

     Another 9 finger no key contest but lots of fun.  It's really
     getting harder to stay awake and functional.

                                     Tony K2SG