Scout Demo/SquINT Recruiting

Subject: Scout Demo/SquINT Recruiting
From: SPECK@UANSV3.Vanderbilt.Edu (SPECK@UANSV3.Vanderbilt.Edu)
Date: Mon Apr 3 11:18:09 1995
I will be doing a ham radio demo tonite for my cub scout den at abt 1845 CDT
(that's 2345Z 3APR). Will try 21.250 or 14250 +/- QRM. Planning on having both
of my kids in the SqINT and may try to recruit a few more tonite. Give us a
shout tonite and if you work us in the SquINT, you may get a lot of colors
(actually, will it help? same call but different names/colors!!!)

                        73,  Mark K0EJ