DX@UNBC.EDU DX Forum Help

Subject: DX@UNBC.EDU DX Forum Help
From: w9sz@prairienet.org (Zack Widup)
Date: Sat Apr 8 14:36:33 1995

>As with any Internet mail list, send your subscription request to
>" dx-request@unbc.edu ".
>
>Lyndon handles the list manually on a time available basis, so don't expect
>an immediate response like automated list handlers give.  When I rehomed
>this list from my work machine to my home machine, it took around a week for
>him to get around to doing it.
>
>        Regards / JBL   KD1ON

Hi,
        As a CONTESTER and a DXer I would like to be on both lists! I
haven't been able to get onto the DX forum yet...I have seen some people
say that the message text should simply say:
subscribe
and others say it should read:
subscribe dx

Does it matter? Perhaps since Lyndon does it manually, it doesn't?

                                                73, Zack W9SZ