Which one did I like best???

Subject: Which one did I like best???
From: lrudd@access.digex.net (lrudd@access.digex.net)
Date: Fri Apr 14 15:04:50 1995
For everyone who has asked me both on the record and "off
the record" which logging package I personally  liked and use, I am
going to have to let that remain a deep dark secret. ;-)

In the course of researching the article I became friends with
a number of hams who have worked very hard at developing what each
sincerely believes is the best logging package available. While I will always
present material unbiased, and in the cold harsh light of reality, my personal
choices will
have to remain a mystery.

73's
Lauren KD8PZ