Where is WJ2O?

Subject: Where is WJ2O?
From: NJ1V@aol.com (NJ1V@aol.com)
Date: Sat Apr 15 20:22:26 1995
Appears WJ2O is no longer on AOL. Anybody know his current Internet address?

Tnx es 73..............................................."victor"

John Guida NJ1V
nj1v@aol.com

From: Albert Crespo <wr6r@ccnet.com> (Albert Crespo)
Subject: WR6R/KH6 ARRL & WR6R/WH6 WPX Scores

                                WR6R/KH6 ARRL DX PHONE

                        BAND    QSO     STATES/PROV
                        160       7          4
                         80     387         51
                         40    1115         56
                         20     820         53
                         15    1618         58
                         10     967         50

                       TOTALS   4914        272    =  4,009,824

        Finally fixed 160 antenna at 2:00 AM Sunday, but storm wiped out
        any ability to hear anything. This is the only band I did not
        have a second antenna, so maybe I learned my lesson and will make
        sure I have a second antenna for 160!

                                WR6R/WH6 WPX PHONE

                        BAND            QSO             PX
                         80             219             31
                         40             781            174
                         20             907            233
                         15            1233            343
                         10              63             17

                 TOTALS                 3203           798 = 9,907,968

                        Saturday night was fun on 20! Put up my 6 el 10 Yagi
on a 80 foot tower, it was moved from a 15 foot wooden pole, but it still
could not make propagation.

                         Mahalo to all those who called-every QSO was
                                        appreciated

                                        Aloha, Al