Followup on QST delivery

Subject: Followup on QST delivery
From: perring@ICSI.Net (perring@ICSI.Net)
Date: Wed Apr 19 08:09:38 1995
I forgot a foot note on the subject of late mail delivery.

AA)
If any readers out there work for, or have family working for the
postal service, please quit before you qualify for the pension which
I will have to pay you all the rest of my life, and let someone else
have the job.
YOU go get a job in the private sector where WE ALL BELONG !