RTTY Reflector ????

Subject: RTTY Reflector ????
From: aa9jy@comone.com (aa9jy@comone.com)
Date: Thu Apr 20 13:56:24 1995
I would like to see how many would like to see a seperate RTTY
reflector?

Is there any interest? If so please let me know, I will keep track and
post any results.

There already is some exsisting RTTY forums, and I have found no
activity on. Any one interested in getting together this way, works
similar to this reflector.

Thanks Dean
aa9jy@comone.com