Certificate day

Subject: Certificate day
From: tigger@prairienet.org (Sean E. Kutzko)
Date: Fri Apr 21 19:11:22 1995

On the subject of certificates...

How long does it take for the CQ folks to send off certificates? I recall
somebody mentioned they were volunteers, so I can understand and respect
the delay, but I DO want my certificate.

Thanks in advance for any info.

73,

Sean (heading down to NM9H's to install the 2-el 40 & 4-el 20m next week!)

--
Sean Kutzko                                         Amateur Radio: KF9PL
Urbana, IL                                          DXCC:305 worked/297 cfmd

             "Kiss the hand you cannot bite." -Romanian saying