propagation/timing

Subject: propagation/timing
From: PEMS_ST_DK@noeca.ohio.gov (PEMS_ST_DK@noeca.ohio.gov)
Date: Wed May 24 15:42:29 1995
We all take the internet a LITTLE too seriously.
Question:  IF Trey has the latest solar garbage on the reflector- how
fresh would it be by the time it wends its way through all the servers?

Trey is right, you operate or dont - usually because you're committed
(or should be committed !) to operating RADIOS not computers.

Sometimes the technologically feasible aint sensible!!!
*  W8CAR pems_st_dk@noeca.ohio.gov                                 *
*  Dan Kovatch                                                     *
*  Antennas are the key - BUT an ALPHA sure doesn't hurt!          *