KF9PL WPX CW '95

Subject: KF9PL WPX CW '95
From: tigger@prairienet.org (Sean E. Kutzko)
Date: Mon May 29 02:40:55 1995

Hiya-

KF9PL--WPX CW 1995

Single Operator; Low Power; Unassisted; 20m single band
427 QSO's
318 Prefixes
205,746 points
17.3 hours of operation (but it sure seemed shorter)

Rig: Icom 726, 204-BA @ 90'

I was down at NM9H's to help put up more antennas. Thanks to the storms
in the Midwest United States, Friday was the only decent day. Saturday
was rained out, and I had to work on Sunday. So, I operated the contest
on a part-time basis.

Worst I've EVER heard the bands.

A far cry from 6Y7M. Was that already a YEAR ago?

Well, at least I got in a round of golf Thursday afternoon. If I could
reverse my CW contest scores with my golf score, I'd be a champion in both.

Thanks for the QSO's!

Sean

--
Sean Kutzko                                          Amateur Radio: KF9PL
Urbana, IL                                           DXCC:302 worked/296 cfmd