WPX 15m SO LOW

Subject: WPX 15m SO LOW
From: KB5YVT@aol.com (KB5YVT@aol.com)
Date: Mon May 29 10:30:19 1995
Nice Condx Huh!!!!!!!!

15m Only SO  Low Power  Yagi at 40ft.
105 X 86    9,030

7 hrs is all I could take! The Indy 500 and Rockets game were more exciting!!

73 See ya at FD...  Mike

From: abucksho@Direct.CA (Allan Buckshon VE7SZ) (Allan Buckshon VE7SZ)
Subject: CJ7NTT @ VE7SZ WPX

Gary borrowed my station. I caught up on chores.
CJ7NTT (op VE7NTT/WA6VEF) @ VE7SZ

40M single band, High Power
1284 q's, 458 px = 2,821,280
Enough to give him Canadian 40m record, He allready has 15 & 20. Next year 80.

Rig: Ft-1000D + Henry Amp. Ant: M2 4-el at 115'

73/Allan VE7SZ