Claimed score PI4COM WPX CW

Subject: Claimed score PI4COM WPX CW
From: norf@euronet.nl (Rob Snieder PA3ERC)
Date: Mon May 29 15:53:04 1995
Callsign: PI4COM    Section: Multi-Multi

Band     QSO     PFX
160        177      101
80          496       66
40         1075     216
20         1350     264
15          346      159
10          314        22

Total     3758      828         7.443.720 points.

Operators: PA3ERC,PA3BBP,PA3GBQ,PA3GSH,
                PA3EWP,PA3CAL and K5RX.

Logging CT 9.23 (No bugs found)

Many thanks to all who worked us, please send your
QSL via PA3CAL.

See you in the next contest !
Rob Snieder PA3ERC
norf@euronet.nl

From: Larry Tyree <tree@cmicro.com> (Larry Tyree)
Subject: CQ WPX from Boring, Oregon

Call Used: KC7KMC

Score: 19 QSOs x 18 mults = 396 prebonus points + 100,000,000 Sarah Bonus

    = 100,000,396 final points.

Comments: Limited activity near the end.  Was surprised to hear some good JA
signals on 15 meters.  Also some South America (not so surprising).  The
JA's were coming from their natural direction (ie: not scatter).

Several stations on 20 meters couldn't hear my KW to a beam pointing at
them.  They were about S7.  Really amazed ZF1A didn't come back after
about 5 calls and each time they continued CQing.  What the heck is going
on here?

Sarah bonus is a result of poor planning 9 months ago, which might affect
future operations in this contest.  Everyone is doing FB.

Tree N6TR

PS: KC7KMC was only copied correctly once or twice the first time.  Either
people were falling asleep, or ???.  Maybe I will use it in the next Sprint.
This is the club callsign for the Boring Amateur Radio Club.