Pre-Contest Work Fess-up

Subject: Pre-Contest Work Fess-up
From: N2NU@aol.com (N2NU@aol.com)
Date: Tue May 30 00:31:57 1995
Well, we didn't do anything except shack set up before the contest.  How
about installation of Ring rotor on Saturday at 100ft and completing the
construction of a 6 element 10 meter beam on Sunday.  By Sunday afternoon, it
just didn't seem worth it to put it up.

Anyone know the effects of 1500 W @ 7Mhz on the human body
from about 30 feet away?  I've been having these odd migraine headaches since
Saturday nite.

Thanks all for your contacts.  See ya next year.
WW2Y/N2NU