WPX score rumors

Subject: WPX score rumors
From: geoiii@bga.com (george fremin iii)
Date: Thu Jun 1 11:07:55 1995
Sorry for the delay - between the thunder storms last night
(the power went off in the middle of putting the list togather)
and having to go pick up my friend at the emergency room it is
amazing that I got it done at all.

send your additions and corrections to me. geoiii@bga.com

Someone find WZ1R and get the scores that he has.

Single Op High Power All Band
-----------------------------
K5ZD    2253  745  5,746,185
KF3P    2298  748  5,166,436 @ w3lpl
TM6GG   2456  711  4,637,142 @ f6fgz
KT3Y    2073  674  4,296,750
K3ZO               4,280,000
VS6WO   2456  642  4,108,158 op. 9v1yc
K5GN    1762  688  3,210,000 @ k2ua/5
KN5H    1745  679  2,837,541 @ k7up
S50D    1763  640  2,496,000 op. s57ad
AB6FO   1325  541  1,765,283
KA4RRU             1,640,000
W2UP     278  201    172,458

KA9FOX   120   90      5,000 @ k9ma

Single Op High Power Single Band
--------------------------------

160     S50K      420  235    220,000

 40     CJ7NTT   1284  458  2,821,280 @ ve7sz
 40     NA5Q      577  329    390,260

 20     CT2A     2656  826  4,229,946 op. ct1boh
 20     KI1G     1940  507  3,350,000
 20     N6VI/KH7 1727  607  3,109,054
 20     KL7RA    1439  625  2,233,750
 20     W6EEN    1142  536    988,416 op. ka6sar
 20     W9UP     1090  548    935,000 op. k0ej
 20     AD5Q     1095  570    835,620

 15     ZS6NW     836  405  1,010,000
 15     VS6BG     390  191

Single Op Low Power All Band
----------------------------
K7GM    1228  580  2,150,000
AC1O    1220  582  1,810,000
N2BA     961  507  1,563,109
WN3K     939  462  1,124,970
K7NPN    447  289    204,034
W9SZ     184  163     81,989
N9HWG    144  126     40,086
AA4GA     30   30          0

Single Op Low Power Single Band
-------------------------------
20      CJ4VV      770  346   540,000 op. ve4vv

15      KB5YVT     105   86     9,030

Single Op QRP All Band
----------------------
K3WW     348  232    260,536

Single Op Assisted
------------------

All Band High Power
-------------------
N3RS    1861  692  3,767,248
AE0M     639  327    495,732

High Power Single Band
----------------------
WB4QNP   122  102     36,108

Low Power All Band
------------------
KO4HC    602  344    333,000
KB2R     271  216    156,524

Low Power Single Band
---------------------
40      W3CPB      184  164     103,320
15      WA7BNM     149  117      14,640

Multi-Single
------------
N4WW    2115       4,300,000
NS0Z    2050 762   3,751,326  w9wi wx3n k4vx
NJ4F    1741 698   3,372,038  nj4f n4gus k5imc k7sv
AG6D    1593 624   2,723,760  ag6d n4tqo k2mm wm2c
KJ1N    1920 717   2,673,693  kj1n n2ic k0kr aa0nc  @ n2ic/0
AA6MC   1588 622   2,513,502  aa6mc aa6kx
NT7Y    1196 565   1,250,000  w0mhs k6xo  @ k6xo/7
G3XMZ   1237 438   1,147,125  g3ybt g3xmz

Multi-Multi
WW2Y    3752 956 10,237,804  ww2y n2nu k2wi nz4k ke2pf kz2s ka2aev
KG1D    3702 929  9,988,600  k1ki k1to w1od k1cc n1mm aa2z
PI4COM  3758 828  7,443,720  pa3erc pa3bbp pa3gbq pa3gsh pa3ewp pa3cal k5rx
WC4E    2947 891  6,305,607  w1cw w1yl k1zx wc4e g4bki wb4bbh k7upj v73c

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.