ZF1A WPX Scores

Subject: ZF1A WPX Scores
From: Jastaples@aol.com (Jastaples@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 1 16:01:43 1995
ZF1A  Single Operator (W5ASP),  Single Band  20 Meters, Hi Pwr

2170 Qs  x  728 Pfx  =  3,890,4312

Equipment: FT-890, Alpha, TH-7 @  90'

 Managed 30 hours in spite of "Murphey"... Thanks for the Qs....

Joe, W5ASP

From: mwollnnn@colybrand.com (Marty Woll -- BA - Honolulu ) (Marty Woll -- BA -
Honolulu )
Subject: Trying 2 answer ZXA

Sorry for the bandwidth, but I'd like to e-mail Jim Floyd WA4ZXA
directly but his e-mail address wasn't in the body of his posting.

Jim, send it to me, if you would. Thanks ...

          |  Marty Woll N6VI/KH6  < mwollnnn@colybrand.com>  |
          |  59-758 Kanalani Place,  Haleiwa, HI 96712       |
          |  (H) 808-638-7720                                |
          |  (W) 808-531-3666        FAX (W) 808-531-3433    |