DA0IU WPX 95 CW score (15m)

Subject: DA0IU WPX 95 CW score (15m)
From: ann@ifn.ing.tu-bs.de (ann@ifn.ing.tu-bs.de)
Date: Wed Jun 14 12:30:34 1995
Another 15 m effort, this time with special call DA0IU:

                       CQ WORLD WIDE WPX CONTEST  1995

      Call: DA0IU op. DL4AAE         Country:  Fed. Rep. of Germany
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator Single Band
                                               Unassisted / High Power

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q PREFIXES

       15      537      715   1.3      300  =   214,500

Equipment Description: Kenwood TS440S, Amp. abt 500 W Output
                       4 Ele. Yagi at 60 mtrs

Comments: Thank the ionosphere for the sporadic E-layer. It gave me many
          contacts and a lot of European prefixes!

73 - Uwe

Uwe Neibig (DL4AAE)
neibig@ifn.ing.tu-bs.de