June VHF contest inquiry

Subject: June VHF contest inquiry
From: klimas@uhavax.hartford.edu (klimas@uhavax.hartford.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 21 13:04:23 1995
I need to know what grid KN5S operated from, W4IY's breakdowns,
K2UOP's (was it FM08?) breakdowns, and WB2DNE's breakdowns, ASAP please.
Reply privately to my email address. Something good will follow!
   secretary:    (' O O ')    North East Weak Signal group, ARRL affil.
|  73 de Ron WZ1V,     email: klimas@uhavax.hartford.edu               |
|  Grid FN31mp 6-1296  BBS:   203-768-4758 (weeknights/weekends only)  |
| N.E.W.S. group Web Page: http://www.ultranet.com/~bellvill/news.html |

From: mraz@maverick.aud.alcatel.com (Kris I. Mraz) (Kris I. Mraz)
Subject: radial wire

Aluminum fence wire can be purchased very cheaply. Can this be used for
radial wires in a phased vertical system? I believe it is about 18 gauge wire.

Kris AA5UO