QSL Manager Server Address?

Subject: QSL Manager Server Address?
From: KWIDELITZ@delphi.com (KWIDELITZ@delphi.com)
Date: Wed Jun 21 17:06:03 1995
Some time ago, there was a posting here about a QSL Manager Server. I
clipped the address as: QSLMGR@w1ny.#wma.ma.usa.na

When I went to use it to send out some CONTEST QSLs, I had my mail returned.
Anyone know the correct address or if this service is still working?

73. Ken, AB6FO, KWIDELITZ@DELPHI.COM