Topband Contest

Subject: Topband Contest
From: /G=LAWLEYD/S=LAWLEY/PRMD=IBMMAIL/ADMD=IBMX400/C=GB/@mhs-relay.ac.uk (/G=LAWLEYD/S=LAWLEY/PRMD=IBMMAIL/ADMD=IBMX400/C=GB/@mhs-relay.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Jun 22 15:18:25 1995

A reminder that this weekend is the RSGB Summer topband contest. Brief
details of the rules follow. Logs go to G3UFY QTHR or you can email them
to G4HTD,  laurence@lsil.com  or  laurence@lsi-logic.co.uk

Date/Time  2100z 24th June - 0100z 25th June

Freq/mode  1.820-1.870MHz, CW only

Exchange   RST and serial number. UK stations also send three-letter
           county code.

Scoring    Overseas stations work only UK stations. Score three points per
           contact plus a bonus of five points for the first contact with
           each UK county worked.

Dave  G4BUO