REFLECTER

Subject: REFLECTER
From: tanakattm@noa.nttdata.jp (tanakattm@noa.nttdata.jp)
Date: Thu Jul 6 15:41:42 1995
REFLECTER

>From Fred Hopengarten" <k1vr@k1vr.jjm.com  Thu Jul  6 05:58:55 1995
From: Fred Hopengarten" <k1vr@k1vr.jjm.com (Fred Hopengarten)
Subject: Stacking a TH7 and 402-CD

As many people know, I have a TH6 at 98', a TH6 at 61', and
a TH7 at 31'.  I also have a 40-2CD at 91', only 7 feet
below the TH6.  BUT, the 40-2CD is on a Ring Rotor, and I
can turn it independently from the top TH6.  At any azimuth,
or combinations of azimuth, the two antennas do NOT
interfere with one another.  I buy the "resonant length"
argument.

I could easily add a few more feet of mast to the top TH6,
as it is presently only 2 feet above the top flat plate.
But every time I think about doing it, I decide that my time
would be better spent working on other things to make a
bigger CONTEST score!
--
                      Fred Hopengarten K1VR
           Six Willarch Road * Lincoln, MA 01773-5105