IARU @ WA7FOE

Subject: IARU @ WA7FOE
From: WA7FOE@aol.com (WA7FOE@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jul 10 15:51:17 1995
As a still new contestor with limited experience - I love this contest.

Everybody works everybody for points.

I wish WPX were the same.

WA7FOE - Single Op - Phone Only - High Power

>From - Western Washington - Zone 6

Score breakdown:

Band       Q's       Zones        HQ Stns

160          2          2               0
 80          76        15              2
 40          99        15              2
 20         900       39              16
 15         132       16               3
 10         101         4               0

Totals   1310 Q's   91 Zones  23 Hq   486,552 points

Equipment:

FT-1000D

Alpha 87-A

Antennas:

160M  Full Wave Vertical loop + Sloping Vertical
80 M   4-Square verticals
40M    3 el Force 12 @ 148' on North Tower
20M    6 el Force 12@159' on North Tower
          5 el DX Engineering @ 98' on East tower
          Above antennas phased with Dunestar StackMatch
          A3 @ 108' on West Tower
15&10M  6/4 Force 12 Combo at 110' on North tower
              A3 on West tower

Maybe it is the lesser activity in this contest, but I have found the level
of politeness and professionalism in this contest to be far above that found
in other contests.

The SSTVer that told me I was using the International calling frequency on
14.229 even gave his callsign,

Thanks and 73 - See all participants next year

Ron