Correction: KF0H IARU SO

Subject: Correction: KF0H IARU SO
From: PerryB1237@aol.com (PerryB1237@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 11:02:58 1995
I erroneously posted KF0H's IARU score as "Single Operator Assisted."  In
fact, Jim did not use packet spotting.

I hadn't spoken with him--got his score from a mutual friend.  One of you
kindly pointed out there was no SOA category in IARU, so I called Jim and
confirmed he was packetless for the test.

His category should properly be listed as Single Operator, Mixed Mode.

My apologies for the error.

73,
Perry
WR0G