IARU Score xe2ac

Subject: IARU Score xe2ac
From: Luis_Delgadillo.aguas@xmex.xerox.com (Luis_Delgadillo.aguas@xmex.xerox.com)
Date: Wed Jul 12 18:28:09 1995
XE2AC ,  SO, SSB, Low power

Unable to erect on time the 24 mts tower and tribander...
smashed thru the 5k barrier... with a low height wire antenna and
running barefoot. Lots of fun despite working a very few
operating hours.
1st and last IARU contest working with a wire antenna.

        QSOs    Mult
        ----    ----
 160:       0       0
80:      62       2
40:     214      11
20:     516      10
15:     143      3
10:      0      0
               212     26    =   5,512

Radio IC-745
Antenna: Ant-Farm Multiband wire mod.2 .

Thanks for the Q's
Luis XE2AC
Aguascalientes, Mexico
ldelga.aguas@xmex.xerox.com