IARU Score -corrected-

Subject: IARU Score -corrected-
From: Luis_Delgadillo.aguas@xmex.xerox.com (Luis_Delgadillo.aguas@xmex.xerox.com)
Date: Thu Jul 13 15:56:18 1995
XE2AC ,  SO, SSB, Low power
Sorry for the previous one, now is ok.
        QSOs    Mult
        ----    ----
 160:   0       0
80:      3       2
40:     33      11
20:     29      10
15:     7          3
10:     0       0
        ----    ----
               72     26    =   5,512

Thanks for the Q's
Luis XE2AC
Aguascalientes, Mexico
ldelga.aguas@xmex.xerox.com

>From SELBREDE%ARIA-2.EDW@mhs.elan.af.mil (Bob Selbrede)  Thu Jul 13 21:44:00
>1995
From: SELBREDE%ARIA-2.EDW@mhs.elan.af.mil (Bob Selbrede) (Bob Selbrede)
Subject: NAQP WRITEUP - BIG ERROR!

Jim, K1ZX writes:

************************************
...FLAMES ARE THE HOTTEST FROM THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN "WRONGED" - AND FLORIDIAN
FLAMES BURN, BABY......BURN!

RE the writeup of the NAQP in the current issue of NCJ;

The Florida Contest Group is pleased to gather we were fourth in the Team
competition.

The number five score shown for the Tennessee Contest Group is one of our
own! - It is Jeff WC4E's score from station AC4NJ....Jeff, our
Secretary-Treasurer, is the one who turned in our club submission and it
appears he is on one of our competitors' teams - don't get me wrong they
have a great name, but:

As with any printed contest reporting error, we the Florida Contest Group
seek acknowledgement of this grievous error...the REAL #5 score on the
Tennessee Contest Group is 'proximately 54K - I guess....is it WA6KUI?? heah
- it says he is a Schwinger in the Team Scores....We're all confused, Bob.

Please re-evaluate the Team Scores box. I know, don't you hate this part of
the job....all I can say is: 20 years ago I was "in your shoes".....

The Florida Contest Group looks forward to seeing all of you come August
*************************

By gully Jim, you're right!

        Having just received my NCJ, I see the grievous error Jim is referring
to and I'll clear things up now.  The tabulation of team members and their
scores was correct when submitted for publishment, but somehow WA6KUI/4 and
AC4NJ's scores were shifted to the left by one team/column.  A missing "TAB"
or something like that I suspect!  Placing WA6KUI/4 in the Tennessee Contest
Group #1 list and AC4NJ (WC4E) in the Florida Contest Group #1 list should
straighten things out.  The CW Scores on the following page identifies their
teams correctly.  The actual team scores and corresponding ranking are
published correctly and shouldn't need amendment (sorry Jim!).  I hope this
clears things up a bit.

        Just a reminder that the next CW NAQP is 1800Z 5 August to 0600Z 6
August and the next SSB NAQP is 1800Z 19 August to 0600Z 20 August.  Now's
the time to get your teams together and E-Mail them to me at one of the
addresses below.

73, Bob W9NQ

W9NQ@AOL.COM or
SELBREDE%ARIA-2@MHS.ELAN.AF.MIL