WF1B V2.20d & Hal P38

Subject: WF1B V2.20d & Hal P38
From: norf@euronet.nl (Rob Snieder PA3ERC)
Date: Sat Jul 15 08:26:55 1995
Hi RTTY gang,

I have a problem that the led bar is not working in WF1B V2.20d.
I spoke to Ray and HAL and they couldn't give me an answer. Ray tried
it with his own P38 board which works . . . I wonder if you are
having the same problems I have and even better how you solved it.
When I select the PC4000 controller in WF1B I see a seperate field
right from the logging field, I assume this is the led bar field, but
when I select the P38 controller this field is not available.
I'm running a 386/33Mhz DOS 6.2 tried ANSI Setver (5.0) etc but no
result. I know Ray is working on this problem but it could be helpful
for him if more people have the same problem. The P38 software is not
changed since it's available released (Version 1.00).

I hope to hear soon from you.

73 de Rob
Rob Snieder PA3ERC
norf@euronet.nl