Stubs-not really

Subject: Stubs-not really
From: N5RZ@aol.com (N5RZ@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 17:30:15 1995
K1ZX sez:

>>NOT!....don't totally rule out 40 as a day band - some very good rates can
>>be had there during domestic contests during the daylight hours.

And don't rule out 10M & 15M as "night bands", especially in the summer.
 These bands have consistently provided 100+ hours well past midnight (due to
E skip) in just about every Field Day in which I have participated in my ham
radio career.

73,  Gator   ---------------------------;--;<<   N5RZ   N5RZ@aol.com