force-12 ants

Subject: force-12 ants
From: Srockn4sr@aol.com (Srockn4sr@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jul 21 14:48:32 1995
Would like some opinions on the force-12 antennas.  Is there anybody reading
this that has switched from say a TH-6 class antenna to a comprable force-12
antenna?  If so, what did you switch to and what are your impessions of the
force 12 as compared to what you were using?

tnx for any input.

73 steve  n4sr