Subject: Summary: re:RE: re: Re: rE: re re re re...Enough Already!
From: KB5YVT@aol.com (KB5YVT@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jul 23 08:52:58 1995
The reflector seems to be in use!!!!!!
Send the re; to the orginal person posting and give him your comments!

My mail is full of RE: everyday....enough!

Mike KB5YVT.

Comments:

AMEN
N6IPE
***************
Mike:  AMEN!  It's the same guys CONSTANTLY replying to the whole net every
day.  I'm sick of it.  Sometimes I send flames to the offenders but it NEVER
works.

Bruce/WA1G
THANK YOU. From all the rest of us on the reflector.

73, Terry N4KT
Note:  The winner of the most (RE) postings on the life-less QRL subject was
a runaway by KE3Q. Nice Job!!! Your gold plated pocket protector is on its
way!