NV6O SprINT - no Bo

Subject: NV6O SprINT - no Bo
From: EDWOODS@PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM (EDWOODS@PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM)
Date: Thu Jul 27 09:43:49 1995
Nope, not one Q..Was going to Randy, AA6WJ's again, but was told that we
had company coming.  At 0100Z (start time), heard that company not
coming.

I looked at my bent tower and got depressed since the next day it would
be sold and there would just be a bare concrete patio left. (8 ft deep
with 3 picnic table mounting bolts)

Also, my friend Carl AH8I was in town selling all his radio gear and
getting ready to emigrate, permanently, to KH8.  I picked up his
Ten - Tec Hercules 12V 700W Solid state AMP, the matching antenna tuner
and a 60A Astron metered supply.

Guess I'll needa Diehard for voice (yuchhh) and cw peaks.

New tower will be here in time for super hot wx and SS.  Still debating
rotator choice.

Carl sez  he'll buy new radios when he gets the yen. (Get it?)

Eric, NV6O
edwoods@pacbell.com