Rufz Flaws

Subject: Rufz Flaws
From: JPontek@aol.com (JPontek@aol.com)
Date: Tue Aug 1 01:14:15 1995
Ah, what we need is a program to convert CT's Master.dta to a "RUFZ" *.dta
file. Then we would have a practice program with all the current calls.
73, K8Joe"Palooka"
jpontek@aol.com

From: aa6tt@frontier.net (William H. Hein) (William H. Hein)
Subject: RUFZ

Having lots of fun with RUFZ.

Someone please email me direct with info on how to convert PARIS to WPM.

Thanks,
Bill AA6TT