Alpha Low Pwr Drive Mod

Subject: Alpha Low Pwr Drive Mod
From: Jastaples@aol.com (Jastaples@aol.com)
Date: Fri Aug 4 12:57:17 1995
I have used a number of Alpha linear amplifiers which have had the "low power
drive mod" added. Usually there is a note to this effect affixed somewhere on
the amp. But I have never seen anything which describes exactly what this mod
does or is intended to do, nor have I ever seen the circuit involved or any
details as to where/how it is installed.

As was natural, I never showed my "ignorance" by asking. But now I have to
"'fess up"
What is it?

Tnx,

Joe, W5ASP