non-glint

Subject: non-glint
From: PEMS_ST_DK@noeca.ohio.gov (PEMS_ST_DK@noeca.ohio.gov)
Date: Fri Aug 4 18:13:46 1995
A low tech solution is to sand the elements and let natural
atmosperic forces take over. Here in OHIO with acid rain-no need to
use acid or paint. Rough up the surface and let it weather and oxidize!
*  W8CAR pems_st_dk@noeca.ohio.gov                                 *
*  Dan Kovatch                                                     *
*  Antennas are the key - BUT an ALPHA sure doesn't hurt!          *