Subject: WU1F NAQP-CW
From: WU1F@aol.com (WU1F@aol.com)
Date: Sun Aug 6 13:02:25 1995
Not much of an effort but we had fun.

We had 80 q's and 41 mults total score 3280 pts.

We ran a TS850 / R5/ and the computer was a Pentium 100 running
Windows 95 beta...... ran well when it ran ..... the cpu heats up quickly.

The software was home grown using ACCESS from MicroSoft.

Joel WU1F

>From XTFF35A@prodigy.com (MR CHARLES A CULLIAN)  Sun Aug  6 17:06:44 1995
Subject: Fun-etics

I occasionally see callsigns here that belong to amateurs who are
"long enough of tooth" to remember K6789 (created by W5KFT during one
of our old 20 meter grape smashing contests)

From: kn5hose@acca.nmsu.edu (kn5hose) (kn5hose)
Subject: K7UP CW NAQP Score

                          NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY
     Call used: K7UP                                     Location: NM
     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW       Power: 150W
     Callsign of Operator: KN5H
     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:
     Exchanged Information: K7UP STEVE NM
     Hours of Operation: 09:38
     band      QSOs     points    mults
     160          5         5        4
      80         63        63       27
      40        143       143       45
      20        208       208       47
      15        109       109       42
      10         96        96       42
     TOTAL      624       624      207      SCORE: 129,168
     Club or Team Name: texas dx society
     I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the
           NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY on 08/05/1995
     conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the
     published rules for this contest.
     Name: Steve Nace                      Call: KN5H
           PO BOX 25
           ORGAN, NM 88052

73 de Steve  KN5H