WA5JWU CW NAQP Score

Subject: WA5JWU CW NAQP Score
From: WA5JWU@aol.com (WA5JWU@aol.com)
Date: Tue Aug 8 22:44:22 1995
1995 August N A Q P - CW

Call used:  WA5JWU
Category:  Single Op All Band
Mode:  CW
Location:  Louisiana
Exchange info for all:  WA5JWU Mike LA
Hours Operated:  10

BAND    QSOs    MULTs
_____________________

160         12           7
80          42          19
40         143          40
20         125          34
15          65          28
10          28          17
_____________________

TOTAL:   415 Qs    145 Mults   =    Score  60,175 (according to NA !!!)

Equipment: YAESU FT-101ZD, Tribander @ 40 feet for 10/15/20, Dipoles for
40,80,160,
                  486 notebook running NA software.

Comments:  Worked little over an hour last year in very first NAQP and caught
the fever!
                    Worked the whole thing this year and had a ball...I WILL
RETURN ! ! !