CT - Fast Clock

Subject: CT - Fast Clock
From: K8DO@aol.com (K8DO@aol.com)
Date: Wed Aug 16 13:35:12 1995
I would do more than worry about WinDoze 95, I would run screaming for the
nearest exit..
If you need a multitask environment, DeskView with Qemm386 (memory manager)
has been good to me... I have run various contest/logging programs with
InstantTrac / QuickTrak satellites up in one corner of the screen and the
local packet BBS running in the other corner of the screen without
problems..I have had as many as 14 programs tiled on the screen and
running... This does tend to make the 486 squat down and grunt a bit,
though... :>)

Denny  k8do@aol.com