N8AAT NAQP SSB results(?)

Subject: N8AAT NAQP SSB results(?)
From: JFEUSTLE@UOFT02.UTOLEDO.EDU (JFEUSTLE@UOFT02.UTOLEDO.EDU)
Date: Sun Aug 20 12:51:05 1995
Ugh. My logging program says "Room for 9008 more QSOs!" Caught a bug, the
non-Vibroplex kind. It gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "running
stations."

Results (5 hrs. +/-):

160     0       0       0       Gap vertical
 75    11      8        0       "
 40    27      17       0       In. Vee at 40 ft.
 20    45      19       0       KT-34A at 45 ft.
 15     9       4       0       "
 10     0       0       0       "

Tot:   92      48       0 = 4,416

Lots of fun despite the problems. Looking forward to better condx all around
the next time.

73
Joe Feustle, N8AAT (Toledo, Ohio)