JRC review

Subject: JRC review
From: PEMS_ST_DK@noeca.ohio.gov (PEMS_ST_DK@noeca.ohio.gov)
Date: Thu Aug 24 18:31:39 1995
The  recent issue of QST has a review of the JRC JST-245 that makes it sound
like a great deal PLUS you get 6 meters (and antenna tuner and room for
a zillion filters, etc.) So, the reveiew sounds good and lots of talk about
870, OMNI, FT-1000mp, etc.   IS there a contestor (got in in TREY!)
who owns one ?  One of the dealers is in Ohio (Universal) and sounds
like service is possible.  Any interest in this gem (even NEWKIRK liked
it!)
*  W8CAR pems_st_dk@noeca.ohio.gov                                 *
*  Dan Kovatch                                                     *
*  Antennas are the key - BUT an ALPHA sure doesn't hurt!          *