DER* & the DOMINOs - A Good Joke?

Subject: DER* & the DOMINOs - A Good Joke?
From: PaulKB8N@aol.com (PaulKB8N@aol.com)
Date: Sun Sep 10 17:00:19 1995
In a message dated 95-09-10 13:37:13 EDT, KWIDELITZ@delphi.com writes:

I think its super that some of the best in the Sprint contest challenged
themselves with additional handicaps and still did very well.  Maybe it would
be appropriate to give them their own top ten box, and also give the "rest of
us" our high and low power top ten boxes.  Overall, I have no problem
whatsoever with groups of people having fun in this contest, even to the
point of making their own rules.  Hell, I've been handicapped by radios,
antennas, and two club feet (that most of us call hands) for years now, and
its still fun to me!
73,  Paul, KB8N