SSB Sprint

Subject: SSB Sprint
From: WX9E@aol.com (WX9E@aol.com)
Date: Sat Sep 16 01:05:31 1995
A bunch of us SMC / Black-Hole types will be starting on 40m
tonight to see if there is any local prop so we can work each
other before the band goes long.   We'll be on 7.230 +- QRM/N
at 2345z if anyone is interested in giving that a try.  This is
not the first time we've done this, it has worked before and it
hasn't worked.  It shouldn't take too long to work each other
before we go to 20m...  if it works, then these will be Qs that
we wouldn't have had otherwise.   Some of you east coast guys
may want to give this a try for grins.

The Dead Lizards will be on in full force to regain our team
title!!!

CU 2nite

O.J.
WX9E