WAE CW PW2N results

Subject: WAE CW PW2N results
From: py2ny@SP-gw.ampr.org (py2ny@SP-gw.ampr.org)
Date: Sun Sep 17 13:42:17 1995
                 DARC WORKED ALL EUROPE CONTEST -- 1995

      Call: PW2N (Op.: PY2NY)        Country:  Brazil
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator Low Power

     BAND     QSO   QTC    Cty   Mult

       20      56    54     16     32
       15      45    45     14     28
       10       1     1      1      2
     Totals    102   100     31     62 = 12,462

Equipment Description: Kenwood TS 140 S - 100 watts
                       Antenna: 2 el Quad 10-15-20 meters

COMMENTS: "I don't know what happened with WAE95CW.QTC file. All people
           that received QTC were erased... Please,  your consideration
           about  this  matter!!  Hope  cu  next yr,  better  condx and
           without software problems..."

Club Affiliation: TuPY Dx Group

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules
and regulations of the contest.

                                              PW2N (Op.: PY2NY)

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Vitor Luis Aidar dos Santos  PW2N (Op.: PY2NY)
               P. O. Box 190
               Campinas, SP 13001-970
               B R A S I L