CQ WW from Singapore?

Subject: CQ WW from Singapore?
From: stuthill@micron.net (stuthill@micron.net)
Date: Mon Sep 18 21:57:00 1995
I just found out that business travel is going to require me to be in
Singapore over the CQ WW Phone weekend. (Oct. 28th/29th) This got me to
thinking, "Hey it would be fun to try operating the contest from there!"
Does anyone out there have a line on any multi-operator contest stations in
Singapore that wouldn't mind having another operator drop by for awhile. If
I remember right, last year there was a multi-op station in the contest from
Singapore. Maybe they have the same plans again.

Thanks in advance for any leads you might have.

Scott Tuthill/AA7TF  stuthill@micron.net